The International Focusing Institute Certification as Focusing Trainer/Professional.
with Nada Lou
Perhaps by now you would really like to help and teach and guide others.
Continuation of your studies and practices will prepare you to become Focusing teacher and gain The International Focusing Institute Certification as Focusing Trainer/Professional.
PREREQUISITE FOCUSING LEVELS 1A 1B AND PFP
Contact Nada for details firstname.lastname@example.org length of training and fees
Certification training is a Celebration of your transition into being a Teacher of Focusing
To become certified you need to:
- Contact and enrol with Nada to become Trainer – in – Training (TNT) leading to Certification.
- Join the Focusing Institute as a Trainer-in-Training (TNT), from the beginning.
- You will receive detailed instructions about the progression of the TNT training from Nada
- Follow the recommended curriculum prepared by Nada
- Maintain contact with Nada in ways you agree are the most supportive, and favourable.
- Upon completion of your training you will be recommended for certification by your Certifying Coordinator – Nada